My Classic Hollywood Actress Caricatures

 




Updated my caricature page! I added my work-in-progress photos and another caricature that I initially forgot to include.


   

 Lucille Ball

Canson paper, Daler Rowney pencils & Blending Sticks

Lucille Ball caricature is also available as prints, T-shirts, and other merchandise through my Redbubble shop

  



 

 Audrey Hepburn 

Canson Watercolor paper, Derwent pencils and Artist's Loft Colored Pencil, Tortillion



 

 

 Greta Garbo 

On Canson Watercolor Paper, graphite pencils, tortillion. Reference Photo is from Mata Hari (1933) 

 





 

Marilyn Monroe 






Ava Gardner 

On Canson Watercolor paper/Graphite pencils- 2B, 3B, B, H, Blending Sticks


 

Work in progress Ava Gardner graphite pencil caricature

While I haven't picked up my pencils for new caricatures since 2015, it's something I've always hoped to return to. There are still so many legendary actresses I'd love to draw—Joan Crawford, Ginger Rogers, Bette Davis, Clara Bow, Katharine Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Barbara Stanwyck, and many others. Hopefully, this gallery will continue to grow with new additions in the future.

 

 

No comments: